Sunday, October 20, 2013

Why not Writing so Frequent?

Hey there,

It's Ash again here. Yeah I'm not frequent poster as I was before but what to do? I used to have to many things in to do list. Apart from that there are too many topics so I used to think like what to write and what to not? So just can't decide the topic to write on. sometimes also feel to share many things but the past few years taught me to "be a closed book, as people never value open books" and in past where I was writing here, I thought no-one is reading it except few selected friends & as per the length of my posts, they might even don't dare to read my posts but then Google told me that there are many visitors who are reading your posts. I felt like what to share what to not :)

Sometimes I feel like write whatever I want to as I was doing before but then I remember the time which says out of 10 people who are asking you about you or your story. 7 are just curious to know your story, 2 want to gossip about it and hardly 1 person cares about it. So better to be a closed book rather than being an open book which people just tear. So I just drop an idea of writing everything :P

At the same time the traffic stat here shows the people who visits & read my blog actually don't know me so whatever I write I will be an anonymous girl. So even if they meet me someday down the street, they just never get to know it's me - the girl whose blogs they used to read ;) :D But what if someone who knows me will read this? Nothing in today's word people neither understand words nor silence, they just understand what they want to so never mind who is reading what? And aivey  I am too unpredictable, even i can't predict me and my mood tomorrow :) so why to worry about anyone else so write what I like to because ITS MY PLACE :P :D

So as you can see years & time just flew away but m still as it is a girl next door who still likes to play with kids, who like to sing out of her heart, who has been practical after experience of life but still tears rolls out sometimes on emotional scenes [and i wonder i know its just a movie y my eyes r wet?] I like to work seriously and i like to just lost in my dreams & imaginations. I like to plan surprises and speak what i feel but bit carefully as I learnt that if u like or love someone tell them straight as expression of love is very important but if u dislike or hate someone just don't tell that to even yourself because disliking creates pain and u know what my motto is be happy and try to make others happy :)

I think written too much for today. funny thing is i came to write about something else and written something else :D In between a friend talked with me & planned awesome surprise for another friend. Feeling excited as I just love to plan surprises :)

Ok bye for now will come soon with something new at same place. Till then be happy & try to make others happy. good night. good bye c u sabba kher. this is R J Aashaka signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment