Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tooo Busy these days

Hey Guys

What are you doing these days?? I am sorry if you are coming here for my posts and got no updates. The thing is the schedule of mine is too tight. There is too much of work load.. Let me share my day schedule with you.

My new job timing is 9:30 to 6:30. And as I told you it's quite far from my home so I have to leave home at 8:15 AM. Then I get hassles in AMTS and finally reach at stop. I have to walk for 10-20 minutes to reach at office from bus stop. Then Work starts. I have to complete projects to handle. I have to maintain all activities of 2 projects so there is too much of work load during office time. There is an old man in my office. He is peon. But quite weird. He is taking some extra care of mine. He used to bring something for me to eat and irritates me in different ways. But he id quite older so I can't even talk in raised voice. Well God bless me. The funny thing is he want to be my brother while i m age of his grand daughter. LOL.. Whatever after office I come to stop and AMTS hasseles me again and then I reach home around 8. Then I take rest and eat.

At 8:30 to 9 I start working for the another company(I told you i have accepted to work as SEO Consultant and link builder for other firm). Then I check mails, talk with frinds, handle work of other clients and so on. It make time around 1 to 2 AM at night. And I get toooooooo tired so I just go into bed and get faint till morning when I hear the voice of either my mom or dad. And with great problemi wake up .. :(

I used to work on holidays also because I have to cover the pending work...

So now you can understand why I am not updating my Blog regularly.. So kind of you. Now I have some task pending so going to do it. okay??

For you it's time to sleep so Gooood Night, Gooood Bye.... C U Sabba Kher... This is R J Aashaka signing off .. Catch you at the same place soon. Till then b happy and make others happy.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment